Hi Everybody follow this link it helps you guys to tarnslate easier and this machine translate is voclabulary around 22,000 most frequent word,,Thnaks to all ………..
dobhasenlp.ku.edu.np/cgi-bin/dobhase http://www.dobhase.com click on this website……….
why this site is not working i do no know to acccess it or this is not working .Wha is the reason.I search in the google and i want to translate some words but i cannot .pls reply me if this site is working by mail houw to acccess this site.
hi this is samuel.now i am translating english to nepali to help church.so i want some thing to write in nepali.how can i do.can u have some way that i can used.if than send me in email@example.com.
If u send me than that shoud be grade and helpfull.and jesus also bless you.
can u help me to provide english to nepali translater pliz it will be gr8 ok i hope u will help me bye byeeeee. i found only hindi to english translater but it does not work for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
This study is micro level study that was not considered representative of other location. The study was carried out in limited time, resources and budget in a student level only for the partial fulfillment of master degree. So, the study may not cover all details about social status of schooling domestic child workers in urban areas.
ooops Surya Kafle ji, you shouldnt’t have to make a copy of other peoples messages and post it. How cleaver you are, peoples can evaluate your brain looking at your face whether it’s the one who you wrote it or not. Peoples can easily judge you. Cheers and sorry if it is hurt you. I would like to suggest you please stop coping the messages of other peoples and posting over a web pages.
I do not drop a comment, but I browsed some responses on Dobhase: English-Nepali Translator Online English to Nepali Machine Translation System — Asia-Pacific Development Information
Programme | Aman\’s Blog. I actually do have a couple of questions for you if it’s allright.
Could it be just me or do some of the responses look like they are coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting on other places, I’d like to follow you. Could you post a list of the complete urls of all your social community sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
Have you ever considered writing an e-book or guest authoring on other sites?
I have a blog centered on the same subjects you
discuss and would really like to have you share
some stories/information. I know my audience would
appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.
Similar in chemical construction to capsaicin, heat
compounds found in red chili peppers, both raspberry ketones and capsaicin are
considered to be fat burners. It’s not the animal that matters, it’s where the meat comes from on that animal.
Nothing at all intense, no “War Manual of Sun Tze”, absolutely no email or anything
that involves you to think or strategize.
The Dasain festival takes place around Sept-Oct and is celebrated by most communities in Nepal. This, like Christmas is the time when family members come together regardless of where they are. The festival lasts for ten days and each day is marked with some ritual ceremony. During the course of Dasain many animals are sacrificed and unique to Nepal, there is even a military parade, which is attended by the King and Queen. Many people pass their time gambling, drinking, feasting and merry-making in general. The most important day is the tenth and last day when elders of the family bless their juniors by applying tika on their foreheads. All are dressed in new clothes for the occasion and feasting follows the tika ceremony. Tika however is not restricted to this day as it is not possible to visit all relatives on one day. The tika ceremony can be conducted until the full moon.
A SUCCESSFUL 21ST CENTURY MANAGER AT DHL EXPRESS…
How do I contribute to long-term profitable growth in the International Express business?
• Think Customer and Sell, Sell, Sell… keep improving our Customer experience
• I need to build and retain a team of people who can deliver exceptional Service Quality
• We have a great Network we can be proud of; how do I use this to drive profitable growth?
• What is the broader impact of my decisions on the environment and the society I operate in?
• I need to know myself, my people, my Customers and my numbers to successfully drive the business forward
I feel proud to be part of the world’s most international company, managing the Superstars of the industry, serving great Customers and delivering GREAT results
• Knowledgeable and well equipped to handle any situation through CIS
• Involved, engaged, motivated, positive and empowered
• Passionate and proud of my team and my company
• Accountable and responsible to deliver on my promises
• Sick to the stomach if things go wrong and will do whatever it takes to put things right
I lead by example and role model being a Respect and Results Focused Manager
• I wake up every morning and want to go to work, do a GREAT job and add real value to the business
• I visit Customers, listen to their needs and ensure my team is Insanely Customer Centric
• I motivate my teams by setting stretching targets, checking progress on KPIs and providing my team with feedback and coaching to drive the highest levels of performance
• I think Global and act Local
• I use First Choice tools to continuously improve the business
Please let me know if you’re looking for a writer for your blog.
You have some really good posts and I feel I would be a good asset.
If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some articles for your
blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an e-mail if interested.